We’re excited to introduce you to another one of our dispatchers today. This is Dawn DeWees, who works with the other dispatchers to assist our customers with anything they need.
Another dispatcher, Roya, shared this description of their role as dispatchers: “As dispatchers, our goal is to assist all customers and employees that reach out to us with the utmost speed, efficiency and customer service. We pride ourselves on being the voice of the company and we take our jobs very seriously, because our job is the foundation of Caltronics. If you’re ever in need, just remember one of us will always be a phone call, email or click away!”
Learn more about Dawn below:
1. What does “Customer Service” mean to you?
IT MEANS TO BE ABLE TO HAVE YOUR CUSTOMER WALK AWAY WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACE, REMEMBERING YOUR NAME AND BEING GLAD THEY CHOSE YOUR COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH!
2. What is your favorite part of working for Caltronics?
The people that work alongside me!
3. In three words, what sums up the life & work of a dispatcher?
BUSY, UPLIFTING, CHALLENGING!!
1. What are your favorite things to do outside of work?
Cruising, photography, GARDENING
2. How do you like to spend your weekends
Spending time with family, traveling