We have another wonderful dispatcher to introduce to you today. This is Eryn Klein, who works with the other Caltronics dispatchers to assist our customers with anything they need.
Another dispatcher, Roya, shared this description of their role as dispatchers: “As dispatchers, our goal is to assist all customers and employees that reach out to us with the utmost speed, efficiency and customer service. We pride ourselves on being the voice of the company and we take our jobs very seriously, because our job is the foundation of Caltronics. If you’re ever in need, just remember one of us will always be a phone call, email or click away!”
Learn more about Eryn below:
1. What does “Customer Service” mean to you?
To me customer service means doing more listening than talking, and being able to take care of the customers needs before they know they need them.
2. What is your favorite part of working for Caltronics?
It’s a family owned company, and they really try to give it a family atmosphere.
3. In three words, what sums up the life & work of a dispatcher?
Lets do this in one word! “Multi-tasking”!!
1. What are your favorite things to do outside of work?
2. How do you like to spend your weekends?
Football Sundays in the fall and winter. Summer -fishing, swimming and BBQ’ing