If you’re in the market for a new copier, you may be considering what type of options and add-ons would be most beneficial to your office. You’ve probably already heard about Konica Minolta’s top-of-the-line multi-function printers (MFPs) and the bizhub control panel screen, which presents information in a way unlike most other printers. And while this helps productivity, it can also do some extra fascinating things that are very unique to the bizhub MarketPlace application store.
1. Announcement. With this app, you can place ads and announcements as screensavers so anyone in the office can be reminded of important events and dates whenever they use the machine.
2. Stock quotes. With the bizhub Connector for Finance, your office can have access to stock quotes on the MFP display panel. This is especially helpful for those in the financial field but can be a good way to spend the wait for your copies regardless.
3. Twitter. Turn making prints and copies from a chore to something that people will enjoy by implementing Twitter right into your Konica Minolta MFP.
4. RSS Feeds. Another way to make printing and copying more entertaining is to add the RSS Feeds app. This app can aggregate any type of news or information you want, whether it’s the local news, business, sports, you name it.
5. Weather. Perhaps both entertaining and productive, the Weather app can show different locations and give you important information you may need to plan whether or not you want to go outside on your lunch break, if you’re going to need your raincoat tomorrow, and more.
If you think that BizHub apps could help improve your office’s productivity and efficiency, and a Konica Minolta MFP would be right for you, go to Caltronics.net to see how Caltronics Business Systems, a certified dealer for Managed Print Services with Konica Minolta, can help. They get your office the right type of equipment and software that you need to have your office running better than ever before.