New Year’s Resolutions are hard to follow, especially if you are trying to do it alone or choose resolutions that are overly ambitious. Below are some ideas for resolutions your whole office can do together, with some outside help, in order to improve your office’s environment, productivity, and morale.
- Save more paper. Going green is a common resolution for individuals and offices, but many don’t know where to begin. Aiming to save paper is a great place to start. And with managed print services by Caltronics, you will get the help you need to make this resolution a success.
- Be more productive. This is a great goal for any office, especially in competitive industries. One way to help be more productive is to look at your document workflow. Do you have an old printer or too much hardware clogging up office space? Use the New Year to add some new equipment to your office that will make you more productive, like Konica Minolta multi-function printers with Bizhub apps to help you get your work done quickly and efficiently.
- Reduce your printer and copier frustrations. Even if you have state-of-the-art, multi-function printers/copiers, you still might experience many frustrations that slow workflow. Make it a resolution to get some help! Caltronics Business Solutions can work with you to find the best solutions for your office printing issues and will help you make the right changes over time to have much less frustration.
- Go digital. Going digital is a New Year’s resolution that can help your office go green and make your office more efficient and secure. Cloud services can help with all of these goals. By bringing your work environment to the cloud, you will ensure the security of your data.
- Get healthier. Getting healthier is another popular individual resolution that you can put to good use in the office. Some good places to start are trying to offer healthier snacks and water in vending machines and promoting getting outside of the office during lunch breaks. And if you follow the above resolutions and make your office more productive, you and your coworkers will have more time to get out of the office and get healthier together.