Caltronics Business Systems is a certified dealer of multiple brands of printers, copiers, and scanners and has been recognized for their great customer service. The company is certified as an HP Managed Print Advanced Specialist, showing how dedicated they are to going above and beyond for their clients who need help managing a fleet of printers, copiers, fax machines, etc. No matter how complicated the print environment is, Caltronics is up to the task.
But just because Caltronics is independently owned and operated, that does not mean that they are small in scale. Caltronics Business Systems has over 150 digitally trained technicians on hand who are able to handle any issue, big or small, that may arise, even at the most inconvenient times. You will not be stuck waiting for hours on end just to resolve a troubling paper jam or whatever other issues may arise. Each technician is a trained expert prepared to handle issues as soon as possible. And with offices all across their service areas in California, you are assured to have someone close by to help you out when you need it most.
Caltronics also offers a variety of printer options not included with other smaller, independent business solutions teams. Caltronics is an authorized dealer of five different printer brands: Konica Minolta, HP, Toshiba, Muratec, and Sharp. You will be assured to have the exact printer or copier your office needs. The options are almost too many to count, but don’t worry! The experts at Caltronics will work closely with you to ensure that you get the right printer setup—nothing more expensive than you need—and one that is powerful enough for what the office environment requires.
Whether you need a high-end printer that can print perfect photography in color, a simple, black-and-white printer, or one that can print at high volume quickly, Caltronics has the right printer for you. If your office is in the need of a printer upgrade, contact Caltronics Business Systems today. They will work with you to quickly get your new equipment up and running.
Upgrading your office away from the practices of old and towards newer, 21st century technology can be a daunting task. For example, many offices have been using established ways of documenting paperwork for years and years without even giving a second thought as to whether or not a better way exists.
There’s no question that having the best printing, copying, and scanning technology is essential for an office to be as productive and efficient as possible. But did you know that digital technology can make your office’s important documents and files safer as well? When you partner with Caltronics Business Systems for document management, there are no drawbacks to upgrading your office, only benefits.
Safety of Office Documents
How safe are your important documents right now? For most offices, they are not very safe at all. Old files are kept for far too long in an easily accessible closet that does not have any security measures whatsoever, except possibly a key lock at most. And still others place them in storage somewhere, which makes them difficult to access if you were to ever need to look back on some information. Thankfully, with document management, scanning, and capture by Caltronics, you will no longer need to worry about the possibility of someone going through your old confidential files.
Caltronics helps you every step of the way, capturing all of the important documents that you need, organizing them in a cloud database, and giving you options for protection. You will be able to password protect your organization’s documents, as well as encrypt them and restrict users who can access certain files. All of these safety measures help convert paper files into heavily protected online files.
How can we go paperless?
When you use the award winning document management services from Caltronics, you will also be getting a lot of storage space back, which everyone can use more of. If you think that your office is wasting too much time and space with paper documentation, contact Caltronics to find out how you can start working on decluttering the office and increasing productivity by going paperless.
Halloween is one of the most enjoyable holidays for children and adults alike. This year, Halloween falls on a Monday, but do not let the fact that you are going to be stuck in an office all day bring you down. Instead, take Halloween to your office! When costumes are encouraged in the office on Halloween, it can create a fun, collaborative environment. Below are seven office-appropriate Halloween costumes that you and your coworkers can wear this year.
- Bring some of The Office to your office costume. One of the most popular episodes of every season of The Office was their Halloween episode. If you are running short on time or do not want to put in much effort, take your inspiration from Jim. Jim went as “three-hole punch Jim” one year, which just takes three large black circles cut from construction paper. Another episode featured him with a “Hello My Name Is” sticker with a different name on it, and yet another year, he just wrote “book” on his face, making him Facebook. Simple office humor and very easy to do.
2. Consider where you work. There may even be clever ways to spin what your company does into a humorous and unique costume.
3. If you are good with makeup—or can at least imitate YouTube video instructions—there are plenty of simple DIY costumes that only require some makeup. Becoming a zombie is as simple as bloody makeup and torn clothes.
4. Another office-appropriate idea is the ever-popular animal, simply done by getting some animal ears. You can, of course, go further by buying a tail for your animal of choice and perhaps some whiskers.
5. Group costumes are fun to come up with, and they also increase office camaraderie. Just choose any (appropriate) group of buddies from movies or television and get together to make your costumes. Some of the most popular include Scooby-Doo and KISS.
6. With the renewed popularity of Ghostbusters—and the fact that being a Ghostbuster is now a gender-neutral costume idea, thanks to the reboot from earlier this year—this team makes a great office-appropriate costume, regardless of who is part of your group. However, it does take some more materials because of the essential accessories. (Here’s a link to an easy-to-make proton pack.)
7. For those offices that really want to make sure everyone gets in on the fun, you can create an office-wide theme. For example, everyone can come dressed as their favorite superhero. This gives a huge variety of choices for everyone and does not require people to coordinate as much as other group costumes.